We’re excited to announce that we’ve partnered with Yay Images for a new Extra Crunch Partner Perk. Starting today, Extra Crunch members can get unlimited access to Yay Images’ collection of over 12M stock images, 1.5M vectors, and 250,000 HD/4K Videos at a discounted annual rate.
The Yay Images Solo Plan (one user) can be purchased by Extra Crunch members for only $99/year, while the Growth Plan (2+ users) will run your team $199/year.
Full details on the Yay Images’ Partner Perk:
- Unlimited downloads across a collection of over 12M images, 1.5M vectors, and 250K HD/4K Videos
- Unlimited team members with the Growth Plan
- Flexible licensing with both Standard Commercial & Extended Licenses
- Advanced search and filters
- $25K Copyright Protection per asset
- Dedicated account manager
- 300K+ in Partner Perks Offers from IBM, Google, Airtable, Zendesk, and more
Much like TechCrunch, Yay is also on a mission to help founders and startup teams. Yay Images was born in 2008 in Oslo, Norway to create an affordable stock media agency with high-quality content. With a shared vision from the Founders Fund, Yay Images got an investment in 2014 from top Norwegian serial entrepreneurs and StartupLab for the world’s first unlimited download stock media product. More recently, Yay has created a product designed for individuals or startup teams with flexibility and affordability in mind.
We hope this partnership will help free your startup from costly stock image assets, confusing plans, and complicated licensing.
How to claim the deal:
To purchase a Yay Images Solo or Growth plan at a discounted rate, please go here.
For questions about the deal, please reach out to Travis Bernard (firstname.lastname@example.org). Existing Extra Crunch members can see a full list of all Partner Perks here.