When it comes to fast-moving technology, mobility zooms ahead of the pack — both literally and figuratively. Early-stage startup founders and investors need to keep their fingers on the sector’s very rapid pulse and the best place to do that is, you guessed it, TC Sessions: Mobility 2021 on June 9.
If you’re eager to introduce your early-stage startup to the top leaders, investors, experts and policy makers across the mobility tech community, don’t just attend TC Sessions: Mobility — exhibit there. Double down on essential exposure and increase your opportunities.
Budget-friendly tip: The early-bird price remains active until May 5 at 11:59 pm (PST). Buy your Startup Exhibitor Package before the deadline hits and save 35 percent.
Talk about a rapt audience. One big reason people attend the show is to see and meet exciting, innovative new startups. A Startup Exhibitor Package lets you showcase your tech, build your network and expand your opportunities for growth and success. Here’s what your package includes (Note: They’re available only to pre-Series A, early-stage startups).
- Virtual booth space: Display your pitch deck, host a video display and demo your products.
- Lead generation: Track booth visitors for easy post-show follow-up.
- Event passes: The package price includes four passes to TC Sessions: Mobility. Bring your team and increase your networking opportunities.
- Full event access: You can tune in to all presentations on every stage.
- Video on-demand: No FOMO for you. You’ll have VOD access to all presentations after the show ends.
- Breakout sessions: Don’t miss these presentations, each with a special focus.
- Networking: Whether you connect on the fly using the virtual platform’s chat feature or find specific people and schedule meetings using CrunchMatch, our AI-powered networking platform, you’ll make connections to drive your mobile business forward.
Keeping with the networking theme, this is how Karin Maake, senior director of communications at FlashParking, described her experience.
“TC Sessions: Mobility isn’t just an educational opportunity, it’s a real networking opportunity. Everyone was passionate and open to creating pilot programs or other partnerships. That was the most exciting part. And now — thanks to a conference connection — we’re talking with Goodyear’s Innovation Lab.”
Don’t miss your chance to sashay your superior stuff in front of the mobility industry’s leading mover, shakers and makers. Buy a Startup Exhibitor Package now, save 35 percent and get ready for TC Sessions Mobility 2021.
Is your company interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at TC Sessions: Mobility 2021? Contact our sponsorship sales team by filling out this form.